Webkinz WOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz WOW

This is a fun Webkinz site! We are NOT affiliated with Webkinz or Ganz.

Latest topics

» Адаптер VAS5054a – стравнение с vagcom
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» search engine seo backlinks services
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» Please help!! PRIZE OFFERED!!!
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 am by Zuess

» OPEN MIKE! POST ABOUT ANYTHING THAT INTERESTS YOU! STAY APPROPRIATE, OR ELSE!
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 am by Zuess

» Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre!
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 am by Greg_Founder

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:50 pm by Luke_Founder

» Please help! Reward offer!
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 am by Greg_Founder

» My 50TH webkinz!
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am by Luke_Founder

» Hi, I'm new!
Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm by Luke_Founder

Navigation

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre!

Poll

Does this sound fun?

[ 5 ]
    Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Bar_left100%Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Bar_left0%Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Back
    Greg_Founder
    Greg_Founder
    Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre!

Post  Greg_Founder Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:49 pm

HEY! Welcome to Who wants to be a kinzcashillionarre. I am your host, Greg Founder! I will list a bunch of jobs, and you may pick anything I post. You then say your nickname, or what you want to be called. you also have to tell me your Webkinz world username, so I know who to send it to. Mine is gregmorrison98, so add it to your phone if you enter. As I was saying, you can earn what I am going to call albino you can then trade these albino which is this thread's money, for prizes. Enjoy.

Last edited by Greg_Founder on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : appeal)
    Greg_Founder
    Greg_Founder
    Founder

Male

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Jobs:

Post  Greg_Founder Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Code breaker- earns 50 albino and you must decode a sentence in another language, using a key. (I can speak some of four languages.)

Avvie maker- You must make an avvie fitting my subject. Least albino :10
    Most albino : 100

Story maker- You must write a story on one of my topics. EASY!10-90 albino

Song writer- Write a song on a topic of my choice! Super EASY! 20-70 albino

Siggie maker- Make me a siggie of youy choice. Ultra EASY! (A little too easy!) Max albino :90
    Least albino : 10
    Greg_Founder
    Greg_Founder
    Founder

Male

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Time for the good stuff. WE ARE THROUGH THE RULES! PRIZE TIME!

Post  Greg_Founder Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:03 pm

5 PSFs of your choice: 700 albino
    4 PSFs of your choice: 600 albino
    3 PSFs of your choice: 500 albino
    Anything or combination of things in the W shop costing less than 1,000 kinzcash: 4,000 albino
    Anything or combination under 400 kinzcash in the W shop: 1,000 albino

Last edited by Greg_Founder on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Greg_Founder
    Greg_Founder
    Founder

Male

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Here is a codebreaker.

Post  Greg_Founder Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:30 am

@ ^ & * ) $ % # ! > ? < " { } ] [ |
    t h u y i g m o p l e k a d n b v c

Here is the sentence: @^| $&* ^"{ @# $% %#!>? .

Last edited by Greg_Founder on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Greg_Founder
    Greg_Founder
    Founder

Male

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Story and Song and Siggie and Avvie galore!

Post  Greg_Founder Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 am

Story topic:Dogs
    Avvie topic: Candy!
    Siggie topic:legoes
    Song topic: Webkinz
    Greg_Founder
    Greg_Founder
    Founder

Male

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Re: Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre!

Post  Greg_Founder Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 am

Step right up to Who Wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre!
    Greg_Founder
    Greg_Founder
    Founder

Male

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Hello?

Post  Greg_Founder Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 am

People? If we get no contetants, we're gonna have to put this show in reruns!

Sponsored content

Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre! Empty Re: Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 am