Webkinz WOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz WOW

This is a fun Webkinz site! We are NOT affiliated with Webkinz or Ganz.

Latest topics

» Адаптер VAS5054a – стравнение с vagcom
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» search engine seo backlinks services
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» Please help!! PRIZE OFFERED!!!
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 am by Zuess

» OPEN MIKE! POST ABOUT ANYTHING THAT INTERESTS YOU! STAY APPROPRIATE, OR ELSE!
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 am by Zuess

» Welcome to the official WebkinzWow GAMESHOW! Yeah thats right. We have done it. We have made our Gameshow. We call it, Who wants to be a Kinzcashillionarre!
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 am by Greg_Founder

» .::World Writers::. an AMAZING SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WRITE AND ROLEPLAY!!
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:50 pm by Luke_Founder

» Please help! Reward offer!
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 am by Greg_Founder

» My 50TH webkinz!
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am by Luke_Founder

» Hi, I'm new!
Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm by Luke_Founder

Navigation

Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz!

Luke_Founder
    Luke_Founder
    Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz! Empty Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! PLEASE READ OUR POLICY! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz!

Post  Luke_Founder Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:12 am

Hello! Welcome to WEBKINZWOW! We are NOT affilated with Ganz or Webkinz!

Hello, I am the Luke, the FOUNDER of WEBKINZWOW, and I would like this to be a SAFE and FUN forum. Greg, the 2nd Founder is just as important as I am. Thank you if you join. I hope to get many posts! Please DO NOT make "fluff" posts, or posts that make no sense just to put up your post count. If I find that, I will do something. Please be KIND AND FRIENDLY! You must follow all the rules and KEEP THIS FORUM APPROPRIATE. Thanks!

RULES:

1-STAY APPROPRIATE!
    2-Listen to someone.
    3-Do not say bad things, or bad words, please.
    4-Have fun!

NEW!!!! If you give your Birthday on your profile, when it comes your birthday, the staff on WOW will send you a gift! On your profile, you do not even have to enter your birth year, just your month and day!

Regards,
    Luke and Greg

Last edited by Luke_Founder on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 pm